As Jakarta is set to implement large-scale social restrictions (PSBB) on Friday, the capital’s satellite cities are looking to prepare their own PSBB regulations to curb the spread of COVID-19.Bogor Deputy Mayor Dedie A. Rachim praised Jakarta’s PSBB policies and said that Bogor, West Java, would seek to implement its own measures soon.“Based on the instructions of West Java’s governor, Bogor and Jakarta’s other satellite will follow suit,” he told The Jakarta Post on Wednesday. Tangerang Deputy Mayor Benyamin Davnie said the administration was calling on residents not to go the Jakarta.“Stay at home and finish your work from home,” he told the Post. Meanwhile, Tangerang regent Ahmed Zaki Iskandar told the Post that the administration was currently discussing the possibility of implementing PSBB regulations in the regency.Bekasi Mayor Rahmat Effendi echoed their sentiments, saying that he would soon bar Bekasi residents from traveling to Jakarta.Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan said on Tuesday that the capital would start implementing PSBB measures on Friday. Gatherings of more than five people will be prohibited and public transportation services will limit passenger numbers to 50 percent of capacity and restrict their operational hours from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.Topics : According to Dedie, approximately 200,000 Bogor residents travel to and from Jakarta daily using commuter lines. Meanwhile, more than 20,000 vehicles from Bogor pass through the Jagorawi toll road to go to the capital and home again every day.Similarly, Tangerang Mayor Arief R. Firmansyah said the city had sent a PSBB request to the Banten provincial administration.“Approximately 700,000 residents of Tangerang municipality commute to and from Jakarta every day,” Arief said in a statement on Wednesday.Read also: National Police detail tightened measures to combat COVID-19, support government policy
GO-TIME: Digitizing Personnel Records Saves Space, Improves Efficiency and Access August 11, 2016 Efficiency, GO-TIME, Press Release Harrisburg, PA — The Office of Administration recently completed a GO-TIME project with state agencies to convert active and former employee personnel records from paper to electronic files. This initiative will save over $30,000 per year in costs associated with the storage and transfer of physical files and enable more efficient and secure access to documents.“As one of the largest employers in Pennsylvania, there are many opportunities for state government to achieve savings and gain efficiencies in everyday activities such as managing personnel records,” said Secretary of Administration Sharon Minnich. “With this project, we have eliminated manual, paper-intensive processes and decades of physical storage.”The commonwealth has over 73,000 salaried employees and processes about 14,000 transfers, resignations, retirements and terminations in a typical year. With support from the Department of Revenue’s Bureau of Imaging and Document Management, the project converted over 1.2 million documents to electronic format.Previously, employee records were shipped from HR office to HR office over the course of an employee’s career before being transferred to the State Records Center for long-term storage. Over time, the space dedicated to personnel files at the records center will decrease as existing hard copy personnel files reach their retention period. Additionally, staff time spent searching for, preparing and mailing paper files can now be focused on other operational activities.Along with the conversion of active and former employee files, all new hire and rehire personnel files are now created electronically. Many new hire forms are completed through an online orientation system, creating an end-to-end paperless process. With personnel file records now integrated with the commonwealth’s the HR/payroll system, they can be accessed conveniently and securely by the employee, HR staff and other authorized personnel when needed.To learn more about how GO-TIME is working to modernize government operations in order to reduce costs and improve services, visit https://www.governor.pa.gov/go-time/.Like Governor Tom Wolf on Facebook: Facebook.com/GovernorWolf SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
… Winning team to take home cheque of $660,000; runner-up to get $330,000THE eight top teams of the world will be vying for a winner’s prize of $ 660,000 in the ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, which will be held in the United Kingdom from 24 June to 23 July.In line with the ICC’s strategy of enhancing the stature of women’s cricket, the ICC had earlier in May announced that the total prize money for the tournament would be $2 million, 10 times of the amount at stake in the 2013 edition.The prize money filters down the ladder with the runner-up winning $ 330,000 and the losing semifinalists getting $ 165,000 each. Teams exiting at the group stage will get $ 30,000 each while each win in the group stage will earn a side $20,000.Meanwhile, the teams will get to tune up for the pinnacle tournament with the warm-up matches which commence today with host England taking on Sri Lanka in Chesterfield and India playing New Zealand in Derbyshire.The practice match schedule:19 June: New Zealand v India in Derbyshire; England v Sri Lanka in Chesterfield.20 June: West Indies v Pakistan in Leicestershire; Australia v South Africa in Oakham.21 June: England v New Zealand in Derbyshire; India v Sri Lanka in Chesterfield.22 June: Australia v Pakistan in Leicestershire; West Indies v South Africa in Oakham.